Wowwww this is funnnnnn ! I am finally writing online by making my own blog ! I AM FREAKING EXCITED ! hihiii , enough with that . So .. I decided to write about myself , as an introduction .
My name is afifah and I am currently eighteen at the moment . Throughout my entire 18 years of existence , people had grant me a lot of nicknames . However , I like being called paho the most . Like , it sounded so cute , isn't it ? hahahahah . For your information , I was a shy girl , yes I mean it . I find it hard to open up with new people , so I prefer being reprimanded first rather than being the one who starts the conversation . I guess it was normal cause I am an introverted person , right ? but somehow I also felt like an ambivert at times . Well , life is indeed confusing .
Umm , I like adventurous things , such as hiking , climbing , camping or anything . As I have uncountable love for our mother nature , I truly like those enormous trees , jungles , crystal ocean , those mesmerizing night sky view and even those cute animals which never failed to make my heart melt . I also had deep love for travelling . So far , I had only been to Thailand , Indonesia and Turkey . But I wish to visit Makkah , Switzerland , Australia , New Zealand and Korea . Yeah those five countries are my absolute goals . So I should work hard till the last moment of my breath to achieve those dreams , ain't it ?
Well , I will pen off now . Hope to write soon ! Bye lovelies !
No comments:
Post a Comment